Atlanta Fire United invites you to participate in the 2021 Atlanta Fire United Select Elite Cup Soccer Tournament for select teams. The tournament is sanctioned by GSSA and USYSA and will be played on May 8 & 9, 2021 in the Metro Atlanta area (primary locations are Suwanee and Duluth). Competition is open to both Boys and Girls Select teams in the Under 13 through Under 19 age groups.
U13 GIRLS - 1 TEAM
U16 BOYS - 1 TEAM GOLD / SILVER BRACKET
This tournament has become one of the premier tournaments in the region.
All tournament information will be posted on this website. Check back often for details and updates.
Please see hotel section for our preferred hotel option. We have aligned discounts for your team!
Following is a summary of the important tournament dates:
February 1, 2021 - Application available on-line
April 22, 2021 - Application deadline
April 27, 2021 - Acceptance notifications emailed
May 1, 2021 - Payments are due
May 3, 2021 - Schedules posted
May 6, 2021 - Online Check-In must be completed.
May 8th & 9th, 2021 - Tournament games
***IMPORTANT - Online Check-In is mandatory and must be completed by May 6th.***
Up to five guest players are allowed. Teams will compete in single age groups with a maximum of eight teams per division.
*** MORE Divisions will be comprised of the following whenever possible:
Classic: Most Competitive
Gold: Intermediate Competitve
Silver: Least Competitive
Divisions may be further subdivided should the number of entries warrant.
A limited number of teams will be accepted into the following US Soccer sanctioned age groups.
Under 18/19 - 2003/02
Under 17 - 2004
Under 16 - 2005
Under 15 - 2006
Under 14 - 2007
Under 13 - 2008
The tournament committee reserves the right to combine age group divisions if a smaller number of appplicants is received for a particular age group.
Under 17 - 19 11 v 11 40 minute halves 22 player maximum roster size *
Under 15 - 16 11 v 11 35 minute halves 22 player maximum roster size *
Under 13 - 14 11 v 11 30 minute halves 22 player maximum roster size *
* 5 minute halftime
Each division's champion and runner-up will receive awards.
Under 13 - 19 11 v 11 $625.00
Pay by check (E-Check Now Available), Visa, or Mastercard.
Any payments by check must be received within one week of submitting application. Once your team is accepted, the entry fee is non-refundable. If your team is not accepted, the entry fee will be refunded in full.
Atlanta Fire United Select Elite Cup will utilize Online Check-In only. Online Check-In must be completed by Thursday, May 6, 2021.
Teams will need to have the following documents available at check-in.
- One copy of the official state association roster
- Printout of game scorecards with your tournament roster entered for each scheduled match and possible semi-final and final matches (You must do this by logging in on this tournament website).
- Current validated player pass for each player
- A Medical Release form for each player (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- A Covid19 Release form (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- Liability Release form (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- Guest Player Form (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- A Permission to Travel form for out-of-state teams